Рига, Зима [2004-11-25]

Комментарии к фотогалереям, опубликованным в разделе "Фотогалереи" портала Meeting.lv.

Модераторы: Irinelli, ~*An*~, Shmurok

Meeting.LV
Знаток
Знаток
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Meeting.LV » 09 окт, 2006

Рига, Зима [2004-11-25]<br><br><br><br><a href=http://www.meeting.lv/latvia/latvia_foto.php?cid=2&gid=37 target=_blank>Посмотреть фотогалерею</a>

Prokur

Сообщение Prokur » 09 окт, 2006

Быстро реагируте :))

Prokur

Сообщение Prokur » 09 окт, 2006

Уже и дизайн сайту поменяли на актуальную погоду :)

Катя2

Сообщение Катя2 » 09 окт, 2006

мне очень понравились фотки, мчим в Ригу 02.01.05! Надеемся провести время весело и интересно!

aguramazda

Сообщение aguramazda » 09 окт, 2006

...Дорогие куски нашего сердца...
!!!ЛЮБЛЮ ТЕБЯ РИГА!!!

Павел

Сообщение Павел » 09 окт, 2006

Моя мечта вновь оказаться В Риге, если кто-то вдруг захочет съездить туда возьмите пож. меня с собой...Люблю Латвию,как родной Петербург

Mike Chatham

Сообщение Mike Chatham » 09 окт, 2006

I was in Latvia for the first time this Jan/Feb (2006) and was very impressed. It has obviously suffered in the past with the russian occupation and withdrawal, but it is easy to tell that it will rise again in superb fashion. People are hard at work to improve the fabric of Riga particularly and it will be better than it already is. I noticed much poverty and feel very concerned about the elderly and disabled people.
I have a lodging house in England and have 4 Latvians here at the moment. They are very hard working people and put some Britons to shame!
I look forward to visiting Latvia again soon and wish everybody there, a very prosperous and happy future.
Mike Chatham. ( Norfolk England. )

Yevgeniya

Сообщение Yevgeniya » 09 окт, 2006

Thank you Mike for your opinion about latvians and I am proud for my motherland and people, who lives there now and ever. Unfortunately, I am not part of them at this point of my life. But I was and I hope I will be very much soon. I was born in Riga, and to be honest, I did not like winters so much, I was wishing to live in a place where is no winters and I think God was listening to me and sent me in Los Angeles. In Los Angeles only summer, all 365 days a year and it is very boring. So, now I am missing winters. I have been living in Los Angeles for nine years by now and was visiting Riga three times, two times in winter, it feels so good to be frozen sometimes. Especially I love sunny and snowy days no matter how freezing they are. And Riga looks more beautiful with snowy hats on top of the roofs and trees. Sorry, I missed winter of 2005-2006, but next winter for sure I will be in Riga. Good luck to everybody. Be careful with ice.

Вася

Сообщение Вася » 09 окт, 2006

Послушайте, гимн www.rigasparty.com

Wischebala
Интересующийся
Интересующийся

Сообщение Wischebala » 10 июл, 2009

klasnie fotki nada semoi kanibut priechat

Rommi
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение Rommi » 17 июл, 2009